Our Mission Statement
Through its club activities and/or radio communications, the Clay Center Amateur Radio Club (CC-ARC) shall:
- strive to introduce school students, summer campers, and their families to radio electronics, the art of radio communications, the importance of the Amateur Radio Service, and the rules of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- strive to spark student/camper interest in electronics, physics, astronomy, and other sciences through club activities and the use of the Amateur Radio Service.
- provide an educational forum for advancing student/camper skills in the communications and technical phases of Amateur Radio use.
- strive to promote and enhance good will within the local community and the global (international) community.
- encourage students to pursue interests in radio electronics related to astronomy, radio astronomy, and space-based communications.